To become enrolled in the University of North Texas Collegiate Recovery Program, prospective students must apply to both the University of North Texas and the CRP. The CRP seeks applicants that are dedicated to recovery and academics without regard to race, creed, disability, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or age. The qualifications for acceptance into the CRP are as follows:
- Enrolled as an UNT student with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the Toulouse Graduate School.
- Acceptance into the CRP.
- Acceptance into the Recovery Nest recovery residence hall (optional).
- Commitment to abide by CRP policies while enrolled as a CRP member.
How to Apply
- Complete the CRP and/or the Recovery Nest Residence Hall online application
- When you have finished, email email@example.com to advise them you have turned in an application. Be sure to include your full name in the e-mail signature.
If you are applying to reside in the Recovery Nest, you must complete this supplemental step:
- Complete the required components of the UNT housing application and select the Recovery Nest when asked about REAL community placement.
Applications are reviewed by CRP staff. Admission in the Collegiate Recovery Program and The Recovery Nest are at the discretion of the CRP staff. Once your application is received and reviewed, chosen applicants will be contacted to schedule an admissions interview with the Case Manager. All potential CRP student members must complete an admission interview.
All accepted applicants must agree and sign a recovery commitment for admission into the program. This commitment is available to review before the interview and admissions process.
We will not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, creed, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran's status or the presence of any physical, sensory or mental disability. We will be basing all admittance and continued involvement decisions on your ability to succeed and contribute to the CRP and/or Recovery Nest.
We encourage diversity and inclusion among all of our students.
For more information on the Collegiate Recovery Program, the Recovery Nest, or the application process contact the CRP via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 940-369-5358